Turkey or Türkiye, officially the Republic of Türkiye, is a transcontinental country located mainly on the Anatolian Peninsula in Western Asia, with a small portion on the Balkan Peninsula in Southeast Europe.
Tentative Tour Itinerary
(04 Nights 05 Days)
Please note that there are some places at hill station where vehicles are not allowed. You have to manage sightseeing of that place by your own. Parking is always a big problem at hill stations, so sometimes drivers have to Park the vehicle away from the hotel. Please ring your driver 1 hour prior leaving the hotel.
Accommodation & Air Ticket:
- Economy class Airfare Ex Delhi.
- 2 Night Stay in Istanbul.
- 2 Night Stay in Cappadocia.
- Room on double sharing.
- Guided City Tour in Istanbul pvt basis.
- Transfers in Istanbul Pvt Basis.
- Transfers in Cappadocia SIC.
Visa and Travel Insurance:
- 30000 USD up to the age of 45.
- Turkey Tourist Visa.
- Tours in Cappadocia SIC.
- VAT Included
- Meals where mentioned are included
- 1 water bottle every day
What’s not Included
- Hot Air Balloon 220 Euro pp
- Tips to guide and driver Mandatory
- Private Hot Air Balloon 450 Euro pp ( only for 6 pax)
- Domestic Flights ( IST-ASR, ASR - IST) 140 Euro pp extra approx
4 Star Deluxe
Grand oztanik hotel/ Celal Sultan Hotel/Similar
5 Star La Quinta by Wyndham/Similar
Uchisar kaya Hotel/ Burcu Kaya Hotel or Similar
5 Star Dinler Hotel/Similar
- Request to pay 50% advance at the time of booking, In case of Air package, 50% of Land package cost and full amount of Air Tickets cost should be paid as an advance. Balance/ Final payment 5 days prior to the date of commencement on Tour.
- In the event of cancellation of tour / travel services due to any avoidable / unavoidable reason/s we must be notified of the same in writing or by text.
- Last moment alterations in tour plan or any kind of extension due to any avoidable / unavoidable reason will be directly paid by Guest or will attract additional cost as per actual.
- Air Tickets/Rail Tickets/Cruise Tickets/Bus Tickets cancellation charges will be applicable as per company norms.
- In case of any Flight Cancellation before Departure/After Departure same Cancellation policy apply for Hotel and Land Part and Refund of Flight Part will depend upon receipt of refund from Airline & Travellers Planner/ does not have and liability for Same.
- Once Hotel Booking is reconfirmed there is no refund / Cancellation. No Change / No refund in package if flight delays/cancel due to any reason.
Your personal property, including baggage, is your own responsibility at all times, unless any loss or damage is due to our negligence or failure to carry out our responsibility.
- Travellers Plannerwill not be responsible for civil disturbances, theft, accidents, natural calamities, traffic jam, delay train/bus/airplane and other such incidents beyond human control.
- For all complaints, suits, claims or disputes of whatsoever nature relating to any products offered by The Travel Planners, will be under the exclusive jurisdiction of Court of Bhopal, M.P.
Information about Destination:
TIME DIFFRENCE - India is 2 hours and 30 minutes ahead of Turkey.
CURRENCY EXCHANGE- 1 Turkish lira = 4.38 INR
WEATHER: The best time to visit Turkey is between April and May and September and October. The weather in Turkey is rather mild during these months, so you will be able to explore the cities, and the outdoor ruins without worrying about the heat. This is shoulder season, so there will be fewer crowds.
VISA Information (Documents required)
- Original Passport (Passport must be valid for at least 6 months upon arrival in Turkey and should have at least 2 full blank pages available in it). Also provide 2 photo copies of Passport first and last page.
- Passports which are not issued in jurisdiction for applicants applying under the jurisdiction of Consulate General of Turkey Mumbai need to be submitted with local address proof which consists of Valid Lease and Licence copy (Should be valid until your stay in Turkey), Purchase/ Sales agreement. (All the documents must be notarized)
- Aadhar Card, Electricity Bill can also be submitted with Notary and Mantralaya.
· All the documents should be in English Language.
- Visa Application Form (Available for download on website) it should be filled manually by blue or black ink in block letters with 2 white background photographs having size 2.5inch x 2.5inch.
- Online form filling format for sticker visa (https://www.konsolosluk.gov.tr/Visa/Index)
- Online form needs to be filled in CAPITAL LETTERS only for all categories.
- For all categories - Mother and Father name needs to be mention in online form.
- For Tourist & Business - No of Travel days should be 02 days extra from the date of departure in Turkey.
- For all categories - In case of no surname then two dots without space (..) needs to be mention in field Surname.
- For work permit applications -"NAME OF HOST PERSON OR HOST COMPANY" should be "HOST COMPANY NAME" mentioned on the contract copy.
- For work permit applications - No of Days to be mention is 90 days from date of travel and will be single entry visa only.
- Covering letter from the applicant in type format, mentioning the purpose of stay in details, accompanying person details, duration of stay, occupation and expenses clause.
- Tour Itinerary (Required in typed format and not written)
- Hotel Reservation (Required confirmation number and if booked through agents/tour operator then details of applicants name, check-in & check-out dates on letterhead with seal, signature, name & designation with VD number to be mentioned )
- Confirmed Return Ticket
- Travel Insurance is mandatory requirement which should fulfill the below requirements.
- Medical Evacuation and repatriation expenses
- Personal accidental death
- Personal liability
- Daily allowance in hospitalization cases
- This plan should cover the insured for a minimum of Euro 30000.
· Note: The travel insurance dates should end 2 days after the date of departure mentioned in the flight ticket.
- For Minors applications below documents to be submitted
- Covering letter from both the parents if minor is travelling alone.
- Parents passport photocopy needs to be attached.
- NOC on 100rs Stamp Paper with notary needs to be provided if minor is travelling alone or if accompanied by one parent.
Note: If parents has availed Turkish E-Visa, and wish to apply for minor application, then along with minor application they needs to submit their original passport with Covering letter from both the parents, E-Visa copy, Hotel bookings, Passport Copy and Air Tickets.
- Authorization Letter is required from the applicant in case application is submitted by a Representative or Travel Agent along with the Original Government ID Proof of the representative.
- If Salaried Person/Employed:
· Original Leave letter from employer on company letter head with authorized person sign and stamp (Leave letter should mention the applicant & person signing the letter Name & designation)
- Covering Letter duly signed on A4 size paper (Typed format) explaining the purpose of the trip, duration of stay in Turkey etc.
- Last 3 months’ salary slips with original stamp and sign of the company.
- Last 3 months’ Salary account statements attested and signed by the bank.
- If Self-employed:
- Covering letter duly signed on personal business letter head with authorized signatory, name and designation with company seal explaining the purpose of the trip, duration of stay in Turkey etc.
- If the applicant has his own business/partner/proprietor/director, please provide incorporation certificate/memorandum of association/partnership registration and partnership deed/proprietorship proof and applicant’s name should be mentioned.
- If the applicant is proprietor then he/she needs to provide proprietorship proof in which applicant name and company name should be mentioned also Original Notary and Mantralaya/MEA attestation needs to be done for each applicant irrespective of whether the applicant is travelling in a group or not(Content should be in English)
- If the applicant is partner then he/she needs to provide partnership registration and partnership deed with Original Notary and Mantralaya/MEA attestation needs to be done for each applicant irrespective of whether the applicant is travelling in a group or not.(Content should be in English)
- If the applicants are the Director of company then he/she needs to provide Director Proof with applicant Name and Company Name mention on the same with Original Notary and Mantralaya/MEA attestation needs to be done for each applicant irrespective of whether the applicant is travelling in a group or not.(Content should be in English)
- If the applicant is Freelancer then he/she needs to submit the freelance proof (Contact Copy/Company letter mentioning the same/any other proof of freelancing) (Content should be in English)
- Last 3 month's personal bank statement attested and signed by the bank.
- If Retired Person:
- Retirement proof
- Income proof (if any: pension slips, rent from property etc.)
- Last 3 month's personal bank statement attested and signed by the bank.
- All Applicant needs to submit personal covering letter in typed format.
· Main applicants documents copies should be attached is rest of application
· Example:- If an applicant is bearing expenses for his accompany family members, all documents of main applicant needs to be attached in other members application including minors.
- If parents has availed Turkish E-Visa, and wish to apply for minor application, then along with minor application they needs to submit their original passport with Covering letter, E-Visa copy, Hotel bookings, Passport Copy and Air Tickets.
- If any accompany member traveling along with the applicant who wish to apply for sticker visa then he/she needs to submit E-visa copy, Passport Copy & Valid copy of UK, USA or Schengen visa.
· Minimum Balance required for Individual is 01 lakh and for accompany member should be 01 lakh * numbers of person.
- All applications submitted would require physical signatures of the applicant/representative in the “VAF sheet “generated post data entry on the Turkish portal.
- After the consulate verifies the documents submitted by the applicant, the consulate holds the right to ask for additional documents depending on the case if required.
- If consulate asks for additional or pending documents then Travel tickets, Insurance, Hotel bookings & Online form needs to be resubmitted as per working days.
NOTE:Travellers Planner cannot be held responsible for any refusal of visa / Refusal of Visa on Arrival/ Delay in issuance of Visa”. Applicable cancellation charges shall apply accordingly. Important: The source of details mentioned is internet, please check the updates before proceeding.
Why book with us ?
Flexible and safe Payment Options: You can pay with a credit card, PayPal account, Net Banking to ensure that your booking is always easy.
24/7 Customer Support: We are a team of experienced tour experts ready to deal with every situation at any moment of time.
Safety: Safety and security of our guest is our top most priority. The entire packages are customized keeping the same in mind.