6 Night 7 days Package inclusive of Genting Dream cruise for 2 nights in Blacony room, you can customise as per your proup size, number of days at cruise from the option available and which deck to select
Tentative Tour Itinerary
(06 Nights 07 Days)
Please note that there are some places at hill station where vehicles are not allowed. You have to manage sightseeing of that place by your own. Parking is always a big problem at hill stations, so sometimes drivers have to Park the vehicle away from the hotel. Please ring your driver 1 hour prior leaving the hotel.
Accommodation & Air Ticket:
- Ex Mumbai Economy class Airfare.
- 04 Nights’ Accommodation in Singapore.
- 02 Nights’ Accommodation in Cruise Genting Dream.
- 01 Room on double occupancy.
- 04 breakfasts, buffet as per the Hotel.
- All Meals at Cruise
- All meals on Cruise.
Transport & Other:
- Return airport transfer. (Airport to hotel & hotel to airport on PVT. Basis)
- Accommodation with Breakfast.
- Gardens by The Bay ( Flower Dome + Cloud Forest ) + MBS Sky Park observation deck
- Half Day Singapore City Tour
- Half day Sentosa Island Tour ( Cable Car + Wings of Time + Madame Tussauds Combo of 5 )
- Full day UNIVERSAL STUDIO
- Jurong Bird Park with Tram Ride
- All Tours on SIC Basis
Visa and Travel Insurance:
- Insurance 50 K.
- Tourist Visa Charges included.
What’s not Included
- Any Service not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Surcharge (if Applicable).
- Request to pay 50% advance at the time of booking, In case of Air package, 50% of Land package cost and full amount of Air Tickets cost should be paid as an advance. Balance/ Final payment 5 days prior to the date of commencement on Tour.
- In the event of cancellation of tour / travel services due to any avoidable / unavoidable reason/s we must be notified of the same in writing or by text.
- Last moment alterations in tour plan or any kind of extension due to any avoidable / unavoidable reason will be directly paid by Guest or will attract additional cost as per actual.
- Air Tickets/Rail Tickets/Cruise Tickets/Bus Tickets cancellation charges will be applicable as per company norms.
- In case of any Flight Cancellation before Departure/After Departure same Cancellation policy apply for Hotel and Land Part and Refund of Flight Part will depend upon receipt of refund from Airline & Travellers Planner/ Planet Dreamz Services Pvt Ltd does not have and liability for Same.
- Once Hotel Booking is reconfirmed there is no refund / Cancellation. No Change / No refund in package if flight delays/cancel due to any reason.
Your personal property, including baggage, is your own responsibility at all times, unless any loss or damage is due to our negligence or failure to carry out our responsibility.
- Travellers Planner will not be responsible for civil disturbances, theft, accidents, natural calamities, traffic jam, delay train/bus/airplane and other such incidents beyond human control.
- For all complaints, suits, claims or disputes of whatsoever nature relating to any products offered by The Travel Planners, will be under the exclusive jurisdiction of Court of Bhopal, M.P.
Information about Destination:
TIME DIFFRENCE - Singapore is 2 hours and 30 minutes ahead of India.
CURRENCY EXCHANGE Singapore- 1 SGD = 57.83 INR
WEATHER Singapore: Feb-April: The months between the summers and winters are quite pleasant. Plenty of outdoor activities become available then. November-January: The wettest months are between November and January, when showers can last for long periods of time, while the hottest months are May and June. Peak season for travel falls between December and June, with "super-peak" beginning in mid-December and lasting through the Chinese Lunar New Year, which falls in January or February, depending on the moon's cycle. During this season, Asian travel routes are booked solid and hotels are maxed out.
VISA Information (Documents required)
Visa Forms (Singapore Form 14A )
Photo Specification 2 Photo ( Size 35 x 45 mm ,80% face with white background, no borders, CHIN TO CROWN and Matt finish) no specs ,both ears visible.
Your original passports
Copy of pan card
03 months bank statement
NO OBJECTION LETTER on company letter head from senior employer of your office (if anyone is working otherwise please forward the Singapore Requesting Letter on your company letter head),
Wedding card if honeymooners
Signed Remittance Form
Travellers Planner cannot be held responsible for any refusal of visa / Refusal of Visa on Arrival/ Delay in issuance of Visa”. Applicable cancellation charges shall apply accordingly. Note: the source of information is internet, please recheck the same for updates before confirming.